Client Consulting Manager Jobs in Sydney, New South Wales NSW, Australia in Visa Company
Consulting Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Client Consulting Manager Vacancies in Sydney, New South Wales NSW (Visa )
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is known for its multi-disciplinary teams, payments expertise and its unique VisaNet data-driven insights. We support Visa’s ecosystem of partners by advising them on payments strategy, proposition design, digital solutions and portfolio optimisation. Our clients include banks, retailers, fintechs, airlines and government agencies.
The VCA Australia, NZ and South Pacific team sits within the Asia Pacific consulting practice and has offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
The Manager role reflects the increasing demand for VCA services from our clients. Based in Sydney, the Manager will report to the Head of Strategy, VCA Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific and support projects across these markets.
What a Client Consulting Manager does at Visa:
You will work on consulting engagements for Visa’s clients in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our multi-disciplinary teams provide advice, problem solving skills, data insights and specialist expertise to drive growth and profitability in our clients’ payments businesses.
Typical engagements include:
Payments strategy, including loyalty, crypto, real-time payments
Proposition design and launch
Portfolio optimisation and
Client Consulting Manager: Job Qualifications
•Compelling advisers: Candidates should have robust communication skills, including strong oral and written capabilities and the ability to build trust with clients.
• Problem solvers: Candidates should be able to understand new issues quickly and develop a structured approach to problem statements with intellectual and analytical rigour.
• Team players: Strong team orientation, collaborative, and flexible.
• Resourceful self-starters: Motivated, results-oriented candidates with the ability to progress multiple projects concurrently. We are looking for candidates with a bias towards actions.
• Professionals: Strong detail orientation, ensuring the highest level of quality/rigour in our recommendations to clients.
The ideal candidate will likely have:
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in consulting and/or corporate strategy
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales NSW, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Consulting Vacancy
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.