Product Manager, Network & Platform Solutions Jobs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in Visa Company
Product/Solutions Management Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Product Manager, Network & Platform Solutions Vacancies in Melbourne, Victoria (Visa )
Network and Platforms Solutions is part of Visa’s product division, leading the Product Management function across hero and emergent platform products like Tokenization, Secure Remote Commerce, VisaNet Processing and Visa Developer.
Our Network and Platforms reach across a variety of partners (Issuers, Acquirers, Technology Solution Providers, Gateways) and are constantly evolving so we need Product Managers who are curious, continuously adapting, and excited to work on products that touch millions of people and businesses globally every day.
What a Product Manager does at Visa:
Our Product associates are building the subject matter expertise for the products in their remit. You will work with the broader product team to identify and execute on the biggest customer problem or business opportunity, aligned with our overarching strategy and mission. You will have ownership over your product and problem space and will drive activities that are critical for its success as part of our roadmap.
In this role you will:
Support the product management lifecycle focusing on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and optimizing our products and solutions with our clients and users.
Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and liase with cross functional teams globally
Support the definition of the product vision and roadmap for our market
Help drive success to achieve the product goals including but limited to owning focused activities against priorities and working across functional teams and clients to deliver outcomes
Why this role is important to Visa:
One of the many reasons Visa’s Network consistently brings leading payment products and platforms to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with regional and global product owners, GTM and commercialization teams, etc. to help design and develop solutions that best fit the needs of our clients, partners and users in the Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific market.
Product Manager, Network & Platform Solutions: Job Qualifications
Motivated by great product solution design and delivery with a high attention to detail
• Strong experience in managing and bringing new products and solutions to market
• Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong focus on client needs
• Strong team orientation with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, able to work effectively across multiple teams globally
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
• Self-motivated, forward-thinking results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently
• Experience in and passion for payments
• Excellent client engagement and relationship management skills with a collaborative approach to stakeholder management and influencing without authority
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Product/Solutions Management
- Job Level: management level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.